The results are in: HR, recruitment and talent practitioners have been taking part in our global ‘digital readiness’ survey.
The nine-minute online survey assesses your organisation’s ability to attract, hire, reward, develop and retain digitally-ready talent. It asks whether you feel your leaders are equipped to drive digital change, whether your culture supports digital working and whether your employees are ready and able to work collaboratively and virtually in a digital environment.
Register for this webinar to benchmark your own HR digital readiness.
“A new challenge for today’s organizations is to identify existing employees, and recruit new job candidates, who have digital potential,” said Dr Achim Preuss (Head of Global Solutions at Aon). “Knowing the key competencies required for digital working will help you to assess, develop and support your employees appropriately.”
cut-e have compiled the survey results, join us for a free webinar to discuss:
- Interpretations, insights and recommendations into organisations current digital capability with analysis into the extent of organisational digital readiness globally and in the UK.
- How to make better decisions when selecting, developing and rewarding digital talent.
- How a cultural change is required if you want to create agile work methods, innovative processes and fluid teams
Register for free before 11:00am on 13th June to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Digital Readiness in HR: Survey Results – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- The Graduate Conundrum: boosting graduate confidence in the workplace 22/11/2018 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018