HR professionals want to be “employee experience architects” but many spend far too much time dealing with computer interfaces and paperwork instead of interacting face-to-face with employees.
What if there is a real opportunity for you to spend more time with people, driving talent development, and creating a better employee experience?
Join HSE Ireland and UiPath to learn how automation can free up your time from data heavy, manual tasks, so you and your team can focus on more valuable activities for the company.
Benefits of attending:
- Hear from HSE on benefits achieved by automating processes across recruitment, vetting and hiring across the Irish Government
- Discover the range of tasks that can be automated within HR
- Learn about the vast array of advantages HR professionals can achieve from automation
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Mary Ryan Kelly, Special Projects Lead, Personnel & HR, HSE
- Kevin Kelly, RPA Lead, HSE
- Mark O'Connor, Account Director, UiPath
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.