The way we work and live has changed (and continues to change) at a rapid pace. There are now potentially 5 generations in the workplace, meaning greater age and life stage diversity than ever before.
With the increasing employer focus and understanding of stress and anxiety caused by the Work+Family juggle and well-being in the workplace in general, we’ll be exploring the challenges, issues and solutions in supporting and retaining those with any kind of family care responsibility.
In this webinar hosted by James Marsh, we'll have thought leadership as well as being joined by two very different leading organisations sharing their experiences, opinions and what works for them.
We're looking forward to hearing from Nikunj Upadhay, Diversity and Inclusion lead at Barclays.
Barclays clearly recognises that diversity is critical to their success; multiple generations of global colleagues work together to serve an equally diverse set of clients. Understanding that colleagues have many roles in addition to their career, Barclays has put a wide range of policies, programmes and benefits in place to support them and enable them to thrive at work and outside the workplace.
We're also delighted to welcome Cassie Raine, PiPA (Parents in Performing Arts) co-founder and Actor.
PiPA’s vision is of a performing arts sector that is effectively inclusive of the parent and carer workforce. A not-for-profit company working in partnership with leading performing arts organisations, it's dedicated to raising awareness, finding creative solutions and promoting best practice.
Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching, Consultancy and Thought Leadership at My Family Care, will be contributing her broad experience working with diverse of employers in supporting multiple life stages in the workplace.
Join us for a lively discussion, expert comment and some surprising insights!
Register for free before 11:00am on 27th June to listen live.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WORK+FAMILY: Caring for the Generations – 27/06/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018