Five generations now work alongside each other. Accommodating the different expectations and demands from each group is no small task.
As the demographics shift and millennials and Gen Z together begin to outnumber the other groups, it is increasingly evident that companies need to restructure their learning opportunities to better align to this disparate group. The themes that we will discuss are;
-The shape of the new career path
-Self-directed career pathing
-Define your organisational needs and areas of future growth
-Digital tools to support your process
-How to measure organisational progress
Register for free before 2pm on 24th October to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Building the New Better: Talent Assessment in the Virtual Age – 17/09/20 - Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019