Diversity is a proven investment in a company’s success. International research argues that diversity is an important driver of business performance and a key factor to boost employee engagement and satisfaction. How can organisations craft better inclusion & diversity strategies for a competitive edge?
This webinar will provide a clear and practical understanding of what Diversity & Inclusion really means, why it matters and what you can do as a company to leverage its full potential within your hiring strategy.
In this webinar you will learn:
• The power of diversity as a catalyst for business-critical initiatives
• Ways to embrace diversity and inclusion within your hiring so that your organisation can attract, engage and hire the best talent to build a winning workforce
• How you can leverage iCIMS D&I technology solutions for more inclusive talent practices
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Chinor Lee, Associate Director, iCIMS
- Amber Brown, Product Solutions Manager, iCIMS
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.