We all know greater workforce diversity leads to new ideas and fresh perspectives which boost creativity, whilst inclusion at work enhances workforce productivity and wellbeing. However, organisations who have implemented DE&I initiatives have trouble evaluating outcomes, so how do you move beyond those targets and realise the full benefits of a truly inclusive workforce?
Join us on the 10th June at 11:00AM for a dynamic panel discussion with key speakers from HRreview, Vodafone, BNPP and Aon who will discuss:
- Case Studies and Experiences: DE&I initiatives in practice
- Building lasting DE&I strategies: Creating holistic solutions and exploring use cases
- Fostering a culture of Inclusivity: Creating lasting workplace change and evaluating outcomes
We look forward to meeting you on the 10th June at 11:00AM
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Shazeaa Ingar, Senior Consultant, Aon
- Caroline Courtin, Corporate Head of Diversity, BNPP
- Claire Harvey, Global Inclusion Lead, Vodafone
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.