Organisations are implementing talent assessments to find future focused behaviours and introducing artificial intelligence in recruitment to make better decisions, enhance quality of hire and for efficiency savings.
Find out how Aon’s Assessment Solutions and Ocado Group have created a winning formula to spot future focused emerging talent in a free webinar where we will discuss:
- How AI has sped up hiring processes and decision making
- How AI has removed unconscious bias from a hiring process
- How to ensure a candidate friendly experience using AI
- How the role of the recruiter has changed forever and will your next job interview be with a robot?
Ensure you keep up to speed on all things talent assessment and join the interactive discussions on our webinar,
Look forward to seeing you on February 27th at 11am.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019