Technology, demographics, cultural, social and generational changes mean that why and how we work has changed almost beyond recognition in the last decade. There’s now a five generational workplace, fewer of us to do the work, increased care responsibilities and a fundamental shift in how younger generations want to work and how they value the components of work, life and family.
The pace of that change continues unabated and it demands that we all start thinking in a different way when it comes to the way we work and live, especially when it comes to ‘managing the balance’.
In this lively, future-gazing webinar, James Marsh will be discussing the trends, challenges and possible solutions with leading global employers and thought leaders. The panel line-up includes:
- Dr. Gonzalo Shoobridge, Head of Action Consultancy (Employee Engagement/HR Organisational Development Solutions) at Great Place to Work.Gonzalo’s expertise comprises of 20+ years in diverse international business development and HR consulting experience.
- Marc McKenna-Coles, Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager at Lloyd's and key supporter of Dive In, the international & award-winning festival for diversity & inclusion in insurance.
- Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership at Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions brings her deep insight and experience of working with leading employers to shape programmes to engage and retain talented parents and carers.
Register for free before 11am on 7th November
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019