Symposium Events’ highly anticipated 14th annual Employee Engagement Summit will be held on 28th March – find out more.
Chaired by Dr Amy Armstrong, Faculty and Program Director at Hult International Business School, the conference will features talks from Engage for Success, Xe, Ministry of Defence, RBS, Philips UKI, Whitbread Group, Sky, Marks and Spencer and more, covering a range of topics including:
- Using data to improve the employee experience
- New ways of working and engaging in the future
- Finding low cost, high impact strategies
- Maintaining strategies through periods of change
- How to utilise line managers to engage employees
- Previews of research on the study of barriers to team engagement
- and more!