The 2019 Mission Critical HR Analytics conference will explore new trends in HR analytics and show how industry leaders have harnessed the power of HR analytics for their businesses. It will offer insights into:
- How HR professionals can use analytics to add value to their organisation despite tight budgets and limited time
- The secrets for success in building and developing effective HR analytics teams
- Best practice for sourcing, storing and maintaining data in the light of GDPR and rising demands for data protection
- How to gain executive support
- How to use HR analytics tools to drive business strategy
- How to utilise analytics in a way that delivers tangible results but also champions integrity and transparency
Chaired by Ioannis Nerantzakis (HR Business Intelligence Lead at Lloyds Register) and featuring speakers from Drax Group, Manchester City Council, Babcock International, Whitbread and more, the conference will offer case studies and practical examples, equipping participants with tangible lessons for their own HR analytics journey. There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking with colleagues and leading professionals. Click here to find out more about the conference.
We are able to offer a discount code. When booking a Standard Rate ticket, use code AnalyticsHRR to get 50% off+VAT (usually £499+VAT). Hurry there are very limited tickets available.