Towers Watson, a global professional services company, has announced the launch of an integrated employee engagement survey platform. The new platform will allow managers, HR leaders and executives to identify deeper insights from their employee survey results and take action much more quickly.
The latest HR Service Delivery and Technology survey from Towers Watson reveals how prevalent the use of employee engagement surveys has become in the HR sector. Over half the HR organisations questioned were surveying their employees at least every two years, in order to develop insights and maintain a strategic advantage. While just a third of respondents were actively using the knowledge gained from engagement surveys to direct investment and influence transformation within their organisation.
“With the proven popularity and usefulness of employment engagement surveys, we wanted to enhance our platform to give users a very powerful and intuitive experience” said Stephen Young, Towers Watson’s Organisation Surveys and Insights practice lead for EMEA. “This new powerful platform is based on years of exploring best practice with high-performing organisations and drawing on the combined expertise of our consultants across many sectors and markets.”
The enhanced survey platform is ideal for organisations that want to use their surveys to drive real change. The platform helps companies gather and analyse results, and then translate them into insights and actions. Key characteristics of the platform include:
- Smart: Automatically creates a post-survey action plan that combines individual opportunities with suggested actions from Towers Watson experts
- Clean: Features simple, intelligent screens; intuitive functionality; and easy-to-use navigation — the survey platform leverages the most advanced design concepts and web technologies to create a rich, optimised experience for modern web browsers and iPad mobile devices
- Fast: Greatly accelerates the process of moving from results to action by enabling users to instantly cascade changes to the organisational structure throughout all data views and providing near-immediate response times
- Integrated: Vastly simplifies post-survey work by bringing together world-class comment analysis, predictive modeling, basic descriptive statistics and action planning into a single platform
- Powerful: Removes barriers to action with a default action plan, enabling companies to create new data groups where needed and providing a highly engaging user experience for managers
Stephen Young added: “With our new platform, we’ve redefined what an online survey platform can do for organisations that want to improve engagement. The release of this new platform is a continuation of our long-term commitment to continuously providing clients with ever-more-sophisticated employee engagement tools, to help ensure they get the maximum value and impact from their employee surveys.”