As a media partner of the ProGlobal 2015 conference by Symposium Events, HRreview has ten free places at this great conference to give away. Each place retails at £399 so it’s a valuable opportunity for HR and global mobility professionals to catch up on the latest tools and techniques for managing an expatriate workforce.
Full details of the conference can be found at www.symposium-events.co.uk/proglobal2015.
The conference has been specially designed to assist in-house HR professionals responsible for the management and administration of expatriate’s and international employees.
You will learn to:
- Develop the right approaches ad solutions when sending employees to challenging locations
- Ensure your policy framework is ready for business growth
- Align talent and mobility functions for greater success
- Embed a more robust focus on governance and assurance
- Innovate with international reward
- Use technology to drive mobility and develop a flexible platform
- Successfully manage short term assignments