About The Author
Steff joined the HRreview editorial team in November 2014. A former event coordinator and manager, Steff has spent several years working in online journalism. She is a graduate of Middlessex University with a BA in Television Production and will complete a Master's degree in Journalism from the University of Westminster in the summer of 2015.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research conducted has found that almost half of women are concerned about burnout following the pandemic, with ove… https://t.co/2gF9sXzBsi, Mar 8
- RT @BHFamAtWork: Our Head of Thought Leadership, Jennifer Liston-Smith writes for HR Review on International Women's Day #IWD2021… https://t.co/4nssAZo29c, Mar 8
- New research conducted by the CIPD has shown that half of employers do not have a financial wellbeing policy, despi… https://t.co/cSvxa9zVXo, Mar 8
- If you're interested in learning about how you can build a winning workforce through diversity & inclusion, registe… https://t.co/7ugtv0SJOy, Mar 8
- "At a time when we’ve seen lockdown restrictions fall heavily on working parents – and especially on working mother… https://t.co/Gm1Te5JoNf, Mar 8