Entries will soon be closing for the fifth annual Women in Compliance Awards taking place 22nd March 2018, at the Sheraton Grand Park Lane, London.
Give yourself, a friend, a colleague or your team the recognition they deserve for all the hard work they do within the sphere of compliance.
C5 Communications, the organiser, has this year increased the number of categories from 16 to 19. The winners for each category will be announced at the Awards Ceremony, where they will receive their trophies in front of 350+ of their professional peers within the compliance sector.
The shortlist, which will be announced in January 2018, encapsulates the most talented women across the sector from some of the world’s leading companies from a variety of industries. It is judged by industry leaders and represents an important celebration of female talent and development. You can submit an entry for yourself, a colleague, friend or your team and you can submit as many entries as you require.
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday 10th November. Entries can be submitted here: www.womenincomplianceawards.com .
The categories for the 2018 awards are:
* Junior Compliance Officer of the Year
* Compliance Officer of the Year, Small Sized Company
* Compliance Officer of the Year, Medium Sized Company
* Compliance Officer of the Year, Large Company
* Chief Compliance Officer of the Year, Small Sized Company
* Chief Compliance Officer of the Year, Medium Sized Company
* Chief Compliance Officer of the Year, Large Company
* Compliance Innovator of the Year
* Export Controls/Sanctions Officer of the Year
* Anti-Trust Lawyer of the Year
* Corporate Lawyer of the Year
* In-House Compliance Team of the Year, Non-Regulated Industries
* Financial Crime Compliance Team of the Year, Regulated Industries
* Best Regulatory Law Firm of the Year
* Fraud & Corruption Investigation Team of the Year
* Compliance Consulting Team of the Year
* Global Trade & Customs Compliance Law Firm of the Year
* The Mentor Award of the Year for Advancement of Women in Compliance
* Lifetime Achievement Award for Service to the Compliance Industry
Find out more about the nomination process, categories and judges at www.womenincomplianceawards.com .