The 10th annual Talent Management and Leadership Development Summit by Symposium Events is currently taking place at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf – and HRreview have an exclusive live feed for you to keep up to date with the thought leadership being shared.
Chaired by Dr Amy Armstrong (Hult International Business School), this highly regarded conference features talks from Mercer UK, Transport for London, Lyst, NFU Mutual, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust, Costain, BMI Healthcare, and the Financial Conduct Authority, including thought leadership, best practice and key insights for a wide range of talent and leadership development topics for HR professionals including:
- The future of leadership development
- How to unite young and aged workforces
- Understanding the aims and desires of millenial workers
- How to empower communication and values-based cultures
- Key case studies and real world examples of successful leadership and talent management
- Why the 9-box grid might not be right for your business
- The impact of employer branding on talent management
- Brexit and the future of attracting and retaining talent
- and more!
HRreview have a front row seat for the conference, and we will be sharing a live feed from the day on our Twitter – you can also join the conversation at #SETalent17.
To see more conferences from leading producer, Symposium Events, click here.