HRreview received a great response from our recent Public Sector Survey. Over 200 readers completed the survey and the following 5 lucky entrants have won a free place to Symposium Event’s HR in the Public Sector conference on November 25th in Canary Wharf, London.
The winners are:
- Judy Greevy, Head of CR, Diversity and Wellbeing, HMRC
- Barbara Browning, Senior HR Partner, Hastings Borough Council
- Karen Miller, HR Resourcing Manager, Hereford Hospitals NHS Trust
- Audrey Fraser, Senior HR Manager, Imperial College London
- Carolyn Beech, Senior HR Manager, Westminster City Council
If you completed the survey but did not win one of the five free places, you can still get Ã‚Â£100 off as a thank you. Call 020 7231 5100, giving your details and telling the bookings team that you were a survey entrant.
The 5th Annual HR in the Public Sector conference has been specially tailored to tackle the unique HR challenges facing the public sector and will examine HR’s role in transforming the public sector. Designed specifically for senior HR professionals, you will take home practical tools and strategic advice to tackle the key issues facing your sector.
Benefits of Attending:
- Examine the changing role of the Public Sector HR Director
- Maintain staff engagement during downsizing
- Increase morale and eliminate stress and bullying during testing times
- Make efficiency savings and improve your service delivery model
- Learn how to develop vital leaders in challenging times
- Understand how to reward your retained talent cost effectively
- Know how best to manage a restructure
- Facilitate change with effective change strategies
The full survey report will be out next month.