Firms risk alienating up to three million workers by failing to keep up with the care agenda, a new study from the CIPD has found.
About The Author
Rebecca joined the HRreview editorial team in January 2016. After graduating from the University of Sheffield Hallam in 2013 with a BA in English Literature, Rebecca has spent five years working in print and online journalism in Manchester and London. In the past she has been part of the editorial teams at Sleeper and Dezeen and has founded her own arts collective.
Monday, April 11, 2016
Friday, October 3, 2014
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- A new report sets out recommendations for the Government to introduce the "college of the future" by 2030, a critic… https://t.co/CmNHHE628e, Oct 30
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, Oct 30
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, Oct 29
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28