On Thursday 29th April at 11am, join HRreview for our live webinar ‘Address the skills gap and futureproof your L&D strategy‘.
In 2020, Microsoft research showed that the UK’s digital skills gap could pose a significant risk to the economic recovery after COVID-19.
It’s clear that many organisations do not have all of the right skills to fill the continually shifting demands they face today. With increased digitalisation across even traditional sectors, the pressure is on organisations to actively address the challenge both now and post-pandemic.
So, what can organisations do to address and close the skills gap?
Join our expert panel who will be discussing how to identify individuals and roles which need to be repurposed, how to optimise your L&D function and how you can futureproof this after COVID.
Register now to hear expert advice from Skillsoft’s Area VP for EMEA (Agata Nowakowska), insights from the CEO of The Fosway Group (David Wilson), alongside special guest pharmaceutical giant, AstraZeneca (Caroline Ford).
The expert panel will discuss:
- The breadth and depth of the challenge ahead
- How to identify the roles and individuals who can be reskilled and repurposed
- The importance of communication between HR, L&D and business leaders
- How to plan your skills strategy to suit your business
- How to scale and optimise your L&D function
Click here to sign up for the free webinar on the 29th April which begins at 11am.