Symposium Events have partnered with the Growth Accelerator scheme to enable you to qualify for their matched funding of up to £2000 per manager.
Growth Accelerator is a unique service, led by some of the country’s most successful growth specialists, where you’ll find new connections, new routes to investment and the new ideas and strategy you’ll need for your business to achieve its full potential.
A partnership between leading private sector business growth experts and backed by Government, Growth Accelerator will get your business to where you want it to be – faster.
Many of Symposium’s conferences and training events qualify for matched funding from the Growth Accelerator service. This could be up to £2000 for each senior manager accepted on to the scheme.
The government funded service offers several benefits for participants: In addition to the funding for training, you can access personal coaching for senior managers; networking events; business development and financial advice.
Training eligible for matched funding through Growth Accelerator falls under the following key areas:
- Developing an effective personal leadership and management style
- Leading and managing high performance
- Planning and developing an effective organisation
- Creating a joint enterprise culture
- Sustaining growth and continuous improvement
- Embedding a culture of innovation
- New market entry
Is my business eligible?
To be eligible for Growth Accelerator, your business needs to:
- Be determined to grow
- Be registered in the UK & based in England
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover of less than £40 million