In a fast-paced, commercially driven environment, HR leaders are facing many changes that make their work more and more challenging, with the wake of Brexit is only one of them! Taking a more strategic approach is crucial when dealing with new technological advancements, changing demographics and global skills shortages.
Do you agree that attracting the right talent to your organisation is not enough and that you should take a more strategic approach when planning your future workforce? Do you feel that your employees have lots of potential that needs to be identified, strengthened and continually developed? Are you wondering how your organisation may benefit from putting more effort into talent retention and leadership development? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then the Talent Management and Leadership Development Summit is designed to give you solutions to your biggest challenges when creating and enhancing a truly complex and robust HR strategy at your organisation.
This conference will examine how employers are thinking differently about talent management and leadership development. You will learn from HR specialists who are at the top of their game when it comes to managing their people.
You will learn to :
- Gain greater understanding of your talent and trends within your business
- Use analytics to spot talent trends and skills gaps
- Retain talented people and use development as a key to engagement
- Build robust workforce plans and pipelines across all levels so you are not left with a skills shortage
- Prepare for five generations in the workplace and understand implications for leadership
- Gain buy-in for your talent strategy and demonstrate the value of investment
- Identify and employ top talent globally
- Learning and developing in today’s environment and for the future
- Global talent mobility