Symposium Events is currently putting together the speaker panel for the Talent Management and Leadership Development Summit taking place on the 22th October in London and is looking for interesting case studies to share experience in global mobility management.
If you are interested in hearing from a particular organization, would like to recommend somebody or put yourself forward please get in contact with Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics we aim to cover are:
- The reality of succession plans – Measuring the success, KPI’s
- Innovative leadership development programmes
- High potential vs. ‘normal’ talent – Communications / career routes
- Defining HR services – Talent, Learning and development.
- Identifying high potential and simple processes for measuring talent
- Fast track programes for internal talent
- Global leadership in a multi-country company -Embedding the right behaviours
- Developing females into leadership positions and increse diversity in talent pipelines
- Ensuring employers are working to their real skill set for best possible outcomes for the business and individual
- Employee led raining
- Talent retention
- New technologies to aid development