As we head into the Autumn, leading HR conference producer Symposium have published provisional dates for their 2016 programme of HR events.
“This year seems to be flying by, and with only a few months left – we thought it best to give HR leaders a head start in adding some important dates to their calendars for next year,” said Rosalind Morris, marketing manager at Symposium.
The Symposium conference schedule for 2016 is as follows
- Graduate Recruitment & Development Forum, February 25
- Employee Engagement Summit, March 10
- Health at Work Summit, May 12
- ProGlobal, June 16
- Mission Critical HR Analytics, July 5
- Innovation in Recruitment, September 22
- Talent Management and Leadership Development, October 10
- Successful HR Business Partnering Conference, November 10
- Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Forum, November 24
- Apprentices and School Leavers, December 6
For more information or to book your place now, you can contact Symposium by calling 020 7231 5100. If you would like to deliver a case study or session at one of their conferences, you can register your interest here.