We are delighted to announce that a new training course has been added to the 2014 schedule. ‘Developing resilience’ is an exploration of the four pillars of resilience and will help attendees identify the key indicators of lowered resilience in themselves and others and will examine personal and organisational changes to increasing resilience. The course will be led by Claire Genkai Breeze, an award-winning speaker and thought leader. Claire was named as one of the top ten Most Influential Thinkers in the HR Most Influential Awards 2013 conducted by HR Magazine. The course will take place on the 27th March in London and is priced at £350 +VAT. For further details and booking please visit the website.
About The Author
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22