ProGlobal 2016 is Symposium‘s global mobility forum covering practical aspects of assignment management as well as examining the future direction of global mobility, changing assignment types and how the global mobility role and scope is changing. This event has been specially designed to assist in-house HR professionals responsible for the management and administration of expatriates and international employees.
Through a series of presentations and networking sessions, the conference will provide the latest strategic thinking and real-life examples to develop your knowledge and take back to your office. You will also hear the latest case studies from organisations that have had real results and get the opportunity to discuss your key concerns with peers during our knowledge share networking session.
Why you should attend this event
- Examine the future direction of the industry including the changing role and scope of global mobility
- Understand the legal and immigration changes to watch out for
- Successfully integrate mobility into the broader HR remit
- Manage a range of emerging assignment types from project-driven business travellers to junior mobility
- Improve diversity across your assignees
- Reduce costs and achieve a more cost-effective mobility policy
- Examine trends in global compensation and innovate with global rewards
- Hear practical examples to address challenges and set-up in demanding and emerging markets