InsideHR returns this week with a new webinar on workplace learning. InsideHR is the series of webinars from HRreview launched at the start of 2015 that explores, discusses and develops the hottest topics and latest trends affecting human resources practitioners.
This latest installment has been produced in partnership with e-learning giants Lynda.com, a LinkedIn company, and will feature a panel of learning and development specialists from Orvato, The Collinson Group and Lynda.com, chaired once again by HRreview editor James Marsh. The webinar will be at 11am on Wednesday 9 September.
It has long since been recognised that learning cannot be separated from work. One means of improving workplace learning could be to implement an informal educational framework in your organisation. By creating a culture of daily learning within your organisation you can provide genuine benefits, improved engagement and ROI.
Register for InsideHR’s free webinar today and:
- Examine best practice for workplace learning;
- Understand the key areas for developing a truly effective e-learning solution;
- Learn from case studies demonstrating the lessons learned and the pitfalls to avoid.
Our expert panel:
- Laurie Burruss – Education Innovation Advisor at Lynda.com
- Bertie Tonks, International Talent and Organisation Development Specialist, The Collinson Group.
- Gavin Walsh, Learning and Development Consultant, Arvato
- James Marsh, Editor, HRreview
To register to watch live at 11am on Wednesday 9 September, or to access the webinar on demand at a time that suits you, entirely FREE, go to the InsideHR workplace learning page.