After the success of our Health at Work focus week, we are now offering readers a special price on the Health @ Work Summit taking place on 12 May.
The Health at Work conference has been specifically designed to assist HR professionals in their better understanding and development of Health at Work. This event is for you if you want to learn:
- How to decrease the level and the cost of absenteeism
- How to tackle unhealthy presenteeism
- Learn the most up to date national policies and initiatives
- How to be at ease with mental health issues
- What leaders can do to prevent and tackle health issues at workplace
- See the link between wellbeing, happiness and productivity
- How to implement simple ergonomic improvements to make positive impact on employees wellbeing
The Vice President of the International Stress Management Association, Ann McCracken, will be chairing the conference.
To download our special edition on Health at Work please click here: www.hrreview.co.uk/health-at-work-week-2016-special-edition – Inside you will find the full event programme and a list of speakers.
Businesses large and small are spending more time and budget on supporting employees by actively monitoring or improving their health and wellbeing at work. They understand that this leads to a more engaged and more productive workforce.
But how best to do this? We’ve gathered a range of experts and experienced practitioners to offer advice that will help you make the right decisions.
This event is ideal for those responsible for HR/people management, occupational health managers and advisers, chief medical officers, managers of health and wellbeing and health and safety, heads of employee Relations, corporate social responsibility managers and rewards and benefits professionals.
To book your place in May, call 020 7231 5100 or click here for the conference page.