The HR Distinction Awards last week announced that HR teams and companies can now submit their entries for any of the 12 exciting categories:
- Distinction in Talent Management
- Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Distinction in Change Management
- Distinction in People Development
- Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology
- Distinction in Employer Branding
- Distinction in Business-Led Youth Training Schemes
- HR Consultancy of the Year **NEW
- HR Rising Star of the Year **NEW
- HR Team of the Year
- HR Director of the Year
- People-Focused CEO of the Year
This year the HR Distinction Awards will raise money from entry donations for the much needed work of the Princess’ Trust.
“The Prince’s Trust works to ensure that the many gifts and talents of under privileged young people in the UK are nurtured. We are supporting their important work as talent is at the heart of most of our discussions at our HR Summits and Awards – how to spot it, how to reward it, how to keep it.” Nicole Dominguez, HR Summits + Awards Portfolio Manager at WTG Events.
Entries close Friday 3rd of October and the shortlist will be announced Tuesday 3rd November.
Last year’s winners were selected by an independent Judging panel and included companies such as: Royal Bank of Scotland, Lancashire County Council, Hastings Direct, Allstate Northern Ireland, DONG Energy, Biffa Waste Services, Transport for London and more.
More information, including how to enter please visit: www.hrdistinctionawards.com