The Employee Engagement Awards are officially launched today across the UK & Ireland. The awards will be in North America and the rest of Europe by 2015.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) represents the game changers, the forward thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of its operation.
In a competitive labour market, businesses have to offer and be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment. The EE Awards celebrate the best small and big businesses the UK & Ireland have to offer. Even the ‘Unsung Heroes’ in an organisation.
Recognition the industry deserves
Matt Manners, managing director, The EE Awards, “I live and breathe Engagement. It’s my passion. I am not one to attack the competition but the reason The Employee Engagement Awards now exist is that the recognition within our industry is tired and it needs something new.
The truth of the matter is that we are experiencing the most exciting time in HR and Internal Communications. People are working harder than ever to deliver new and creative methods to make an employees working life much more rewarding.“
“However, all that exists to recognise the great work that is done to engage staff are very tired HR awards that naval gaze and only pay lip service to engagement. The Employee Engagement Awards will deliver the stature amongst peers whilst providing a significant competitive advantage when trying to secure the best candidates. Oh and we undoubtedly have the best party of the year too!”
Furthermore, The Employee Engagement Awards will be donating 5% of all its proceeds to different charities and entrants have a say on where it goes. The charities to choose from are:
- Action for Children
- Help for Heroes
- Orphans for Orphans
- MacMillan Cancer Nurses
- The Alzheimer’s Society
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year
- Employee Engagement Professional of the Year Award
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – 0-50 staff)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – 50-250 staff)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Private sector – 250+ staff)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Public sector)
- Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Not for profit/Charity)
- Employee Engagement Overseas Project of the Year Award
- The Employer Brand Award
- The Gen Y Award
- Wellness Award
- Reward and Recognition Award
- Employee Engagement Unsung Hero Award
- Innovative Technology Award
- HR Technology Award
- Best Employee Engagement Recruitment Strategy Award