Graduate recruitment has always been a hot topic in the world of talent acquisition and management, but as we emerge from the global economic crisis, the war for the best graduate talent has never been more heated.
Our Essential Guide to Graduate Recruitment course will equip you with the knowledge that you need to establish a new graduate programme, scale up an existing programme or re-focus your programme for excellence.
On the course you will learn:
- Align your programme to your organisation’s talent strategy
- Effectively plan your campaign
- Define your candidate attraction strategy
- Determine your assessment and selection process
- Get the right delivery mechanisms (in-house, outsourced, technology, line management support, sponsorship)
- Manage your budget (controlling volumes, planning contingency, creating a business case for investment)
- Successful offer management and on-boarding
This event is ideal if you are returning to graduate recruitment, looking to make changes to an existing programme or thinking about setting up a new programme.
To find out more information about this training day, including the full programme click here.
Act fast, and secure your place today. Click here to book or call 020 7231 5100.