The 13th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market.
The conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across the sectors. It is designed to offer HR and recruitment professionals responsible for hiring and developing graduates a chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme.
Through attending the conference, you will:
- Understand the value and contribution of graduates to your organisation, your bottom line, innovation and talent pipeline
- Hear about the latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programme
- Develop a strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brand to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Discover innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Hear from best practice organisations on their successful graduate programmes; their challenges, the strategy and outcomes
It will be chaired by Stephen Isherwood, chief executive at the Institute of Student Employers.
The conference will provide plenty of opportunities for you to network with other industry professionals and share your graduate recruitment ideas and challenges.