Entry has now opened for the 2014 Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative Awards.
The RIDI Awards, supported by Minister for Disability, Mike Penning MP and hosted by Eversheds are free to enter and attend. Entries are welcome from recruitment agencies or in-house recruitment teams in the private, public or third sectors.
The RIDI Awards Gold sponsors are E.ON, Eversheds and The Clear Company. Silver sponsors are CEB SHL Talent Measurement, DWF LLP, Equal Approach and Randstad with two more silver sponsor packages available.
The awards, hosted at Eversheds’ central London office overlooking St. Paul’s Cathedral, will be held on 14 May 2014, the six awards handed out on the night include:
- Most progress (with sub categories for large and small, employers and suppliers) – Sponsored by enei
- Overall candidate experience – Sponsored by Alexander Mann Solutions
- Employers choice – Sponsored by DiversityJobs.co.uk
- Agency choice – Sponsored by Equal Approach
- Individual choice – Sponsored by Randstad
- Disability confident – Sponsored by the Disability Confident Campaign
There are also eight digital award categories, the winners will be announced on the internet on 12 May 2014 and will also be shown at the awards ceremony:
- Reasonable adjustments in recruitment
- Technology for inclusion – Sponsored by AbilityNet
- Innovation in assessment
- Extending the reach
- Expert contribution
- Inclusive partnerships
- Training & development
- Maximising potential
Entries should be uploaded directly onto the awards website: www.ridiawards.com/entry.