On the 30/04/20 join HRreview for our free webinar Work+Family: A Paradigm Shift at 11.00 am where the challenges of combining work and family will be discussed. With nurseries closed, schools shut and social distancing measures in place, millions of us are now attempting to work remotely at home with children and no childcare.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will be discussing what’s happened over the last few weeks in a nation that’s now ‘working from home’. Such as:
- How are parents coping and what approaches are they employing to manage work and home?
- How are employers supporting them and looking after their wellbeing?
- What will employers be doing to support people getting back to the workplace?
- What have we learned from this experience?
- How will this change our working patterns in the future?
- What might this mean for how we manage childcare?
- What does it mean for employers and flexible working requests?
We’ll be discussing the implications on our ‘new reality’ of the findings of the Modern Families Index 2020 Employer’s report, the most comprehensive study of how working parents managed the balance between work and family life in 2019 and what it means for employers now.
Join us for an insightful and lively discussion hosted by James Marsh who’ll be joined by our panel of experts and thought leaders:
- Denise Priest, director of employer and strategic partnerships, Bright Horizons
- Deborah Richards, UKI diversity & inclusion leader, IBM
- Ian Dinwiddy, Bright Horizons Associate, coach and commentator on all things ‘working fathers’
- Siri Nomme, head of talent & diversity, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Jane van Zyl, CEO, Working Families