With the highly anticipated 14th annual Employee Engagement and Reward Summit quickly approaching, Symposium events welcomes Marks and Spencer Employee Engagement Manager, Alex Nelson as a headline speaker.
In his role, Alex is responsible for delivery of the Marks and Spencer global employee survey and people insight. With a history of working in a range of roles on the frontline of retail and hospitality, he brings an understanding of the challenges and opportunities that exist in a large retail organisation.
Alex is currently working to develop a market leading employee insight strategy that delivers clear stories, themes and actions from employee feedback and enables M&S to make sure it is looking after all their employees, no matter their background or the challenges they face.
As well as taking part in a key panel discussion on new ways of working and engaging in the future, Alex will also be presenting a talk on using data to improve the employee experience and predict turnover, including points on:
- Understanding the employee experience and how to measure it
- Creating action-based improvement plans, in the areas that matter
- Using data to predict future trends
- How to embed employee experience across a business
- There are very limited tickets remaining for the conference – book now to hear from Alex and other leading organisations on the best engagement and reward thought leadership for 2019.
There are very limited tickets remaining for the conference – book now to hear from Alex and other leading organisations on the best engagement and reward thought leadership for 2019.