HRreview has embarked on another of it’s popular focus week’s on the key HR issues affecting practitioners across the UK. This week we turn our attention to the state of workplace wellbeing and stress.
Our latest special edition focuses on the innovations, trends and challenges facing human resources and occupational health practitioners in implementing wellbeing initiatives and programmes in organisations in 2015.
Whilst there is now a common understanding within HR of the value that wellness programmes can add in relation to employee engagement, employer brand and productivity, the challenge of demonstrating return on investment and obtaining that buy-in at board or senior decison maker level remains.
Furthermore, organisations across the UK and globally continue to find new ways of supporting their employees mental and physical health. We have commissioned articles from some of the country’s leading and most innovative practitioners on organisational wellbeing and will be bring you wellbeing news, analysis, polls, opinion and resources from our HR Shop and our partners for this special edition, leading HR conference and training provider Symposium.
Our partnership with Symposium for this special edition comes only seven weeks ahead of their highly rated Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Summit on 26 November in London. Readers downloading our wellbeing special edition PDF will gain access to an exclusive discount offer for the limited number of delegate places still available. The PDF contains a full preview of the conference, to be held in the heart of the capitals iconic financial district, Canary Wharf, including an introduction from the conference producer and profiles of the chair and exciting line-up of speakers from a wide range of prominent organisations.
- James Marsh: Government plans to boost apprenticeships must focus on quality, not just quantity - Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- HRreview’s focus week on workplace wellbeing and stress begins! - Monday, September 28, 2015
- National Living Wage will not mean job losses in London - Monday, September 21, 2015
- Mixed reaction to latest ONS employment figures - Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Debate on Trade Union Bill opens in Parliament - Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- War of words between GMB and CBI over Living Wage impact - Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Proposals on strike laws are a response to yesterday’s problems, says CIPD - Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- London HR networking group to host first Manchester event - Monday, September 7, 2015
- Infographic: The benefits of a diverse workforce - Monday, September 7, 2015
- Better corporate reporting to put brighter spotlight on gender pay gap, says NAFP - Friday, September 4, 2015