Friday is the International Day of Happiness and we want to know what makes you smile in the workplace.
Does your working environment keep you fulfilled or do you give more value to a close relationship with your boss? Vote below.
Last week’s poll
The needs of a digital generation in the workplace are not represented by the technology available within businesses, according to a study from Fujitsu.
The report, Digital Inside Out reveals that 73 percent of employees see digital as a vital component in the future success of their organisation, but 55 percent reported that they don’t have access to digital services that they need to perform in their roles. 29 percent said that their ability to do their job is hindered due to this lack.
56 percent of respondents to this poll feel they are being held back by technology, but what do you think? Read the full article and vote here.
- More accidents at work than on the road, finds law firm - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Employee share schemes increase staff loyalty, study shows - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Infographic: Preventing workplace discrimination - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Older workers struggling to find new employment this National Older People’s Day - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- First SANS Cyber Academy graduates prepare to enter the workforce - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: The recruiters guide to building your talent brand with content marketing - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: How non-techies can find the right tech talent - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: Time wasting – Highly engaged versus very low engaged staff - Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Infographic: Appropriate workplace attire - Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Women twice as likely to retire with an empty pension pot, research shows - Wednesday, September 23, 2015