HRreview’s recent webinar on Shared Parental Leave (SPL) in the real world, developed in association with My Family Care, examines the challenges and opportunities that have been seen so far since SPL came into force on 5th April.
The webinar offers advice and case studies from Jennifer Liston-Smith, director, head of coaching and consultancy at My Family Care, Emma Codd, managing partner for talent at Deloitte, and Carolanne Minashi, head of diversity, employee relations and engagement at Citi, discussing the legislation’s impact on workplace culture, gender discrimination and HR practices.
We want to know what you think the biggest obstacle is to successfully implementing SPL in your workplace.
Read more about the outcomes of the webinar here and vote below:
Last week’s poll
As part of our focus week on global mobility, which ran from 18-22 May, we wanted to know what you think the biggest challenge is when managing a global workforce.
As organisations become more globalised, the need to employ expatriates for global assignments is ever-increasing. In many corporations based wholly or partly in the UK, international assignments play a pivotal role in succession planning and talent development as well as being an effective means of transferring knowledge, expertise and even corporate culture around the world.
Our special edition takes a look at the key international HR and expatriated management issues and trends in 2015. You can still download the PDF here.
- More accidents at work than on the road, finds law firm - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Employee share schemes increase staff loyalty, study shows - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Infographic: Preventing workplace discrimination - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Older workers struggling to find new employment this National Older People’s Day - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- First SANS Cyber Academy graduates prepare to enter the workforce - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: The recruiters guide to building your talent brand with content marketing - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: How non-techies can find the right tech talent - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: Time wasting – Highly engaged versus very low engaged staff - Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Infographic: Appropriate workplace attire - Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Women twice as likely to retire with an empty pension pot, research shows - Wednesday, September 23, 2015