Flexible working or working from home can improve a companies efficiency and productivity and enable employees to have a better work-life balance.
Studies have found that 66 percent of people would choose to work from home rather than go into the office and in some cases it has increased productivity by 30-35 percent.
Working from home means less commuting time which often results in employees putting in more hours, but it doesn’t necessarily work for all businesses. Find out more from the infographic below provided by Enda O’ Reilly from needa.ie.
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015