Pregnant women and those returning to work from maternity leave have revealed they are facing discrimination and unfair dismissal in the workplace.
Eleven percent have revealed they have been dismissed, made compulsorily redundant or have left their jobs as a result of being treated poorly.
Following this, the Equality and Human Rights Commission has put together an infographic that can help employers ensure a smooth transition back into the workplace for both the employee and employer.
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015