When it comes to recruitment we are no longer constricted by a one way process. The internet and social media have brought about a multitude of recruitment processes that make finding talent more accessible.
According to data from the Global Recruiting Trends 2015 report by LinkedIn, 74 percent of recruiters source a large proportion of their candidate applications through job boards. Job boards are also top of charts when finding and employing quality hires in the UK (68%). Social professional networks closely follow at 53 percent.
Talent brand also has a significant impact on global talent acquisition leaders’ abilities to hire talent (75%).
Looking towards the future, professional and social networks are likely to remain one of the top choices when sourcing new talent, according to talent leaders. Just over half (53%) believe this will also result in better candidate and job matching.
See the infographic created by Lucas Blake below for more detail:
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015