CEOs are feeling the pressure when it comes to running businesses in an ever changing market. The majority of executors believe their companies are laden with too many manual and low level tasks.
Not having the correct metric systems and tools in place can be a hindrance to companies and CEOs. Introducing new systems into a business can take a long time and can be difficult for everyone to adapt to and in order to improve overall productivity within a business needs to be improved.
The infographic below, provided by Workday, suggests that many financial executors are pushing for more innovation within businesses and are turning to cloud-based financial management systems to ease the management processes.
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015