Education can be a big part of employee development. From learning new skills for career advancement or simply for personal growth, learning development in the workplace can be supported by a stimulating environment that is suited to the individual learner’s needs.
The following infographic from PodSpace, while focusing on the benefits of a learning environment in schools, is easily applicable to expanding employee education in the workplace.
- More accidents at work than on the road, finds law firm - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Employee share schemes increase staff loyalty, study shows - Monday, October 5, 2015
- Infographic: Preventing workplace discrimination - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Older workers struggling to find new employment this National Older People’s Day - Thursday, October 1, 2015
- First SANS Cyber Academy graduates prepare to enter the workforce - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: The recruiters guide to building your talent brand with content marketing - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: How non-techies can find the right tech talent - Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Infographic: Time wasting – Highly engaged versus very low engaged staff - Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Infographic: Appropriate workplace attire - Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Women twice as likely to retire with an empty pension pot, research shows - Wednesday, September 23, 2015