Improving employee engagement is vital for company success and functionality. Employers that provide a multitude of choice for when and where to work have been shown to have higher performing staff.
Decreasing employee work space in order to save money may seem like a good idea but it can have a detrimental effect on employee performance.
The infographic below provided by Office Principles offers tips into what drives employee engagement and what can be done by employers to improve it.
- Uber faces legal action over drivers’ rights - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Government launches investigation into exit charges for pension freedoms - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Millennials have a more holistic approach to retirement planning - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Infographic: Anatomy of a great business team - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- National cycle to work day returns for its third year - Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Brits have the most difficult conversations at work - Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Infographic: The evolution in career management - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Employees working longer hours due to technology - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- HR needs to shift focus to add value in M&A deals - Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Advertised salaries fall to eleven month low - Tuesday, July 28, 2015