A new survey from minority ethnic backgrounds exposes unconscious bias in the workplace.Read More
Channel: Diversity News
University is an excellent investment for women, says new national study.Read More
With a noticeable distrust in authority, the time to bring more equity into the workplace is nowRead More
Analysis has shown that one in four organisations that have submitted gender pay gap reports for the 2018/19 reporting period failed to submit reports that conform to UK government guidelines.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26