New research by leading HR & Payroll provider, SD Worx, reveals that nearly half of European companies believe that COVID-19 will have a lasting impact on their businesses. Join our free live webinar to discover new insights about this research.Read More
Inside HR: Upcoming Webinars
Oct 12, 2020 | 0 |
Join us for this free live webinar, where we will hear the analysis from Gallagher’s experts across the full spectrum of organisational wellbeing: financial, career, physical and emotional.Read More
Oct 11, 2020 | 0 |
Against the backdrop of a global pandemic, calls for greater diversity and inclusion, and unprecedented technology disruption, businesses can play a major role in addressing the challenges and opportunities our world faces.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22