When assessing potential hires it’s easy for a disconnect to develop between the role requirements and how the applicant’s skills are evaluated. Avoid these mistakes with the following tips.Read More
Author: Tracy McNeill
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research explores the key barriers which prevent HR teams from implementing wellbeing initiatives which are mainly… https://t.co/Uj1lER8I7t, 2 hours ago
- New research by Microsoft explores the wide-spread problem of the skills gap, with almost seven in 10 leaders stati… https://t.co/yPrfGPHMC9, 5 hours ago
- New research highlights the severe impact of COVID-19 on young people and their rate of employment, with the curren… https://t.co/dk5gK6208v, Nov 23
- Research highlights that making redundancies in a fair and compliant way is a top concern for HR teams with around… https://t.co/Ar3DgQFJPN, Nov 23
- Research shows the wide-scale level of disruption COVID has caused for young people with over half of students sayi… https://t.co/Cv6dCABPJ1, Nov 23