Why does “I’m from head office” always have to be a negative introduction? Sometimes, there is...Read More
Author: Tim Ringo
In today’s economic climate, a number of major companies are not achieving their full potential in terms of revenue and profit. Whilst this can be attributed to a number of factors, such as diminishing demand or unstable credit...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 20 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 21 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 23 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20