The flood of accusations of sexual harassment against film producer Harvey Weinstein is making organisations of all kinds very nervous: a figure central to an entire industry, with a long-standing reputation, reduced in days to a target for ridicule.Read More
Author: Tim Kingsbury
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research reveals insights into what HR teams are expecting the future of their work to look like in the coming… https://t.co/Na758K6SIk, 2 hours ago
- RT @Simonablake: For #NationalStressAwarenessDay I wrote a little thing for @hrreview about tackling employee burnout as we continue… https://t.co/ATLL1PcFFK, 3 hours ago
- Research explores the key barriers which prevent HR teams from implementing wellbeing initiatives which are mainly… https://t.co/Uj1lER8I7t, 23 hours ago
- New research by Microsoft explores the wide-spread problem of the skills gap, with almost seven in 10 leaders stati… https://t.co/yPrfGPHMC9, Nov 24
- New research highlights the severe impact of COVID-19 on young people and their rate of employment, with the curren… https://t.co/dk5gK6208v, Nov 23