My husband travelled to Siberia recently in connection with his work. His journey took place...Read More
Author: Teresa Budworth
Deciding how to get from A to B isn’t always easy, especially when your journey is...Read More
Recently, I’ve read a lot about how health and safety can be a “burden.” I’ve read think tank reports examining ways of reducing the burden of health and safety regulations. I’ve read similar...Read More
Poor Katie Waissel! Does she really deserve all the flack she’s been getting? If you’re not one of the 12 million people that’s been tuning in to the X-Factor in recent weeks, let me tell you who Katie Waissel...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26