The traditional quest for ‘diversity’ has rarely resulted in a workforce that is truly representative of society. How can diversity become more authentic?Read More
Author: Sue Brooks
The diversity and inclusion (D&I) argument has certainly been in full force recently. It’s...Read More
If there is still anyone out there who doesn’t get the idea that workplace diversity is a good...Read More
Technology giant Apple is known for being the cutting edge of creativity, in terms of both the...Read More
The issue of diversity in the sporting world has come under closer scrutiny in the last twelve...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 12 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 13 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 15 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 17 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22