Samantha Hope is the Graduate Recruitment Manager at Shoosmiths, which is the fastest growing national law firm in the UK. She is responsible for managing the entire process of resourcing and developing trainee solicitors from initial attraction to qualification. HRreview caught up with her to discuss Shoosmith’s early careers scheme.Read More
Author: Samantha Hope
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 19 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 20 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 23 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20